Henna comes from a bush grown in Africa, the Middle East and India. It is ground into a fine powder and used to decorate the skin. Developing for hours on the skin and eventually leaving a red stain.
When it comes to brows we have to tweak it a little! We use the highest grade professional Henna which is 88% natural. They have to mix the product in order to achieve more of a natural colour specifically for eyebrows in varying shades of brown and blonde. It develops on the skin for 10-20 min and once removed, tints the skin for up to 2 weeks and the hair for up to 5-6 weeks!
Who is this for?
- clients who fill in their eyebrows every day
- clients who have sparse eyebrows
- clients whom are not quite ready for microblading yet
- clients who have white or grey hairs
- anybody wanting a bolder more defined shape to their eyebrow
Henna Brow $50
Brow Shape and Henna $65
Who is not a good candidate for Henna?
- Clients who are pregnant or breastfeeding
- Clients whose skin is very oily and the pigment fades quickly
- Clients who already have very thick and dark eyebrows
- The skin is irritated or wounded
- They are allergic or sensitive to hair dye
- Clients who have had allergic reactions to henna tattoos.